IF YOU ANSWER "YES" TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTORS COULD BE CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR PROBLEMS.
- Do you have negative thinking patterns, i.e. focusing on the negative, predicting the worst, blaming others for your problems?
- Do you have unresolved past emotional trauma?
- Was your upbringing filled with stress?
- Do you have a negative self-image or outlook on life?
- Do you feel like your life has been filled with failure?
- Are you grief-stricken over the loss of a loved one or a relationship?
- Are you ready and willing to make a change?